Tucson April Safety Protocols
April Tucson Safety Protocols and Procedures
Based on our discussions with the City of Tucson and the Pima County Health Department (PCHD), here are some of the current Safety Protocols, Procedures and PPE requirements that will be implemented at the 2021 G&LW Holidome© and Gem Mall Tucson shows.
The requirements below are as of November 20, 2020 and are subject to change at any time, based on current conditions and guidance from the PCHD, CDC, City of Tucson and the State of Arizona.
Stay home if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or have been exposed to someone with Covid-19, or part of a vulnerable population (individuals age 65 and older, individuals who are, and individuals of all ages with serious underlying medical conditions).
Safety Protocols & Procedures
• Temperature checks will be performed daily, prior to entrance into the show. Anyone registering at 100.4 or above will asked to wait 5 minutes and their temperature will be rechecked. If it is still 100.4 or above, you will need to leave the show.
• Masks are required to be worn by everyone, except when eating or drinking.
• 6 ft. social distancing between individuals with visual and auditory reminders.
• One-way aisles with directional signage in the exhibit areas.
• 8 ft. pipe and drape will be installed between each exhibitor booth.
• Increased daily and nightly enhanced cleaning procedures of the entire facility.
• All seating areas will be rearranged for social distancing.
• Capacity limits will be in place and will affect the number of people allowed into the show. This could cause a delay in entering the facility.
• Signage will be posted throughout the show (inside & out) to promote social distancing and health and safety reminders.
• Signage will also be posted to identify entrances, exits and traffic flow.
• Credit Card sales only are recommended, along with contactless payment methods for all exhibitors as the preferred method for conducting transactions.
• Travelers arriving from any “Hot Spot” (high risk) areas, as determined by the CDC at the time of arrival in Tucson, may have to quarantine. Time period to be determined. A quarantine could also be required when returning home, depending on your State or Countries current requirements.
• Masks will be provided if you do not have one.
• Hand sanitizer stations will be located at each entrance and exit. At all rest rooms and the food court. They will also be located throughout the show.
• Clear vinyl partitions will be installed at both Holidome© and Gem Mall registration areas.